The Toyotomi MAX fuel distinguishes itself from comparable fuels based on the following features:
- The special “Super pure” formula, thanks to the low content of aromatics (0,006%): reduces the odour in switching on and off.
- The calorific value higher than 11,400 Kcal per kg, guarantees a high yield together with a flame stability and absence of unburnt materials.
- The non-volatile matter content of only 0,0000006% eliminates the post-combustion residue, keeps the burner clean and eliminates the need for maintenance.
- Toyotomi cans are made of PET, a 100% recyclable and reusable material. If recovered, it can give life to many new objects, while also ensuring the quality and purity of the compound.
- Recommended by Toyotomi, the world’s leading manufacturer of fuel heaters for over 65 years.
- Collect loyalty points and find out how to extend the warranty of your heater produced by the Toyotomi brands: ‘Toyoset,’ ‘Kerosun’ and ‘Zibro made by Toyotomi.’